With this winter who doesn’t seems to end, the only thing who can cheer me up a little is:
- A great smell. One of my all time favorite is Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari (first left on the picture)
- Cute and colorful nail polishes!
- My Nude eye shadow palette from Urban Decay
- Trying to find the perfect lipstick
- Cute hats
- And the promise of an amazing summer…
Okay, sure, let’s be honnest, layers on layers on layers, 10 to 12 hours night & ski socks are the real deal here!
But hey, let’s stay glamourous ;)
What does cheer you up by this long and cold winter?